Thursday, July 26, 2007

Attends

Current diaper: Attends
Diaper status: SOAKED
Current time: 7:00PM

Just thought I'd make a quick update while I'm on my way to change. The Attends have held up decently well. This one took 2 good sized wettings and several smaller trickles before becoming saturated. Even when completely full the diaper is still pretty comfortable, and even though it's thin the Attends does a good job of keeping moisture locked in and away from my skin.

All 6 tapes held just fine and the padding didn't seem to sag or clump up too badly when wet. The plastic covering on these is semi-loose as compared to the Secures where it is stretched tightly, so the Attends do crinkle quite profusely as you move around. If anyone's heard a baby toddle around the house with the tell-tale sound of a plastic diaper... that is exactly it. Every move you make you get some noise. I figure puting a pair of briefs or boxers on over the diaper will silence that well enough. I'll find out tomorrow.

That's it for today... I'm off to get cleaned up yet again and enjoy my 1 hour of "airing out" time before I change for bed.

No comments: