Sunday, July 29, 2007

Day 5

Current diaper: Secure X-Plus
Diaper status: WET
Current time: 7:35PM Local

Pretty unevenful day today. Stayed in bed till 9 and then just lazied around the house in nothing but a t-shirt and diaper. While some may find this odd I feel that it is very natural and liberating. It is also very cool and comfortable. I try to keep the air turned to between 70 and 75, so it's nice to be able to just sit around and not worry.

I find as time goes on that my natural urges to mess my diaper get slightly less every day. I don't know if this is my body trying to reschedule itself to it's new "environment" or if it's just my subconcious not wanting to deal with the cleanup. I didn't mess at all yesterday so I decided that I better do it today rather than put it off and risk complications. Most of the day I felt that I could go... I just didn't need to. So I waited till about 5:00 and finally decided to try. I'm glad I did b/c now that I'm all emptied out and cleaned up I feel a lot better. I think I'm gonna try skipping that part of my normal morning routine tomorrow and see what happens. Maybe my body will work something else out on its own.

That's pretty much it for today. Just got into my night-time diaper... gonna have some dinner before heading to bed. These weekends always seem too short... and morning always comes too early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, while your at work tomorrow i will be home doing my chores- in a diapers. i guess i will do exactly what you are doing except i have to take them off when my parents get home because they are always suspicious. anyway, i have to mow the
lawn and go do some yard work at a neighbors. that whole time i will where a diaper. also i might go to the store and get some candy and some soda. i just have depends :( i think you are lucky to be able to order online i have to order at the
store and by that i mean go to the store and buy them. anyway i hope you mess yourself at work while i hope i at least wet or am wet when i go to the store.

jester

Anonymous said...

I would recomend not to risk by skiping your morning routine beacause who knows what can happen while at work or around people anyway dont let this make you feel nervous. just feel free like a baby & keep up buddy with all my love. a fellow dl