Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 6

Current diaper: Attends
Diaper status: WET
Current Time: 6:30PM

Well, an interesting day today. I decided to revamp my morning schedule again and see what happened. I didn't eat breakfast or mess my diaper, I also skipped my shower. It saved me about 15 minutes this morning and I'm feeling fine so far.

Work was going fine today, I didn't drink much and I didn't think I wet too much I actually didn't think too much about wetting at all, dunno if this is a sign or not. But apparently my diaper decided it was full at about 11. It was very humid out so I was covered in sweat, and I really didn't think much of my rear end being wet and slightly sticky at the time, until I stood up at about noon and my hand grazed the back of my pants, to find my rear end soaked. I slipped into the bathroom for a minute and examined the back of my pants. I had the two classic "leaky diaper" stains on the back pockets of my pants that would be obvious to any mother... not good. At that point however I decided it was too late to change as I was going to come home and shower anyways. So I had to live with the "wet butt of shame" for the next hour and a half.

This has led me to the decision that I am going to change my diaper at work at 11:00 whether it feels full or not. I just sweat so much that it's hard to tell the wet diaper from the wetness on the rest of my body. Luckily 11:00 will be right in the middle of my normal lunch break so I have plenty of time to change and not be rushed.

I still haven't emptied my bowels yet... don't know if I will today as the urge really hasn't hit me. I'm not gonna try to force it at this time. I've been eating a decent amount of vegetables so I'm not concerned about any problems yet.

Well... that's pretty much it for now. Another evening of watching TV and hitting the rack at about 9 is in store for me. I'll post up should anything of note happen.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

So how is it so far wearing diapers 24/7. I have thought about going 24/7 wearing diapers and by reading your blog, i gain some insight as to if it's worth it and so far it seems worth it. I do like wearing diapers 24/7, not having to worry about going to the bathroom or having to find a bathroom when your out traveling or on the go. So what's your brand that you are using and what do u like about them

Anonymous said...

I would like to see something posted about your skin condition i hope there are no diaper rashes. wishing you the best