Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Final Reflections.

Well... days 13 and 14 went alright. Just really really warm. Time to wrap things up.

All in all, I'm glad I did this... but I'm also glad it's over. The first week was a breeze, and I really think anyone could do it. But by the second week things were sliding downhill fast. I was actually happy to be able to come home on the last day and take the diaper off. It feels nice to have a choice in underwear again.

This experiment has taught me one major thing. To have sympathy for those of us who have no choice but to wear diapers. You have to schedule your life a whole lot more, they're really hot in the summer time, clean up after messing is a bitch, and it can be quite embarassing to have to change when out in public. Not to mention the bag of changing supplies you have to take with you everywhere. I used to actually entertain the idea of being diaper dependant 24/7, but I now realize that it's not as much fun as it sounds. I'll stick to diapers when I want to wear them... that's all.

To those of you who took the time to read this, send me messages of encouragement, and generally show your support I send my thanks. Knowing that people cared enough to keep up with this was enough to keep me going on some of the tougher days.

All in all... it's been an interesting experience. Definately a once in a lifetime thing. I would encourage others of you out there to try it... it will teach you a few things about who you are.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

UKNappyman said...

Well done :-)

If only I could choose *not* to erat diapers! I am lucky enough not to always mess my diapers but 'Accidents' do happen just unfortunately not in the most appropriate place!

Enjoy your 'normal' underwear again!

Cheers, UKNappyman (Iain)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on completing the two weeks :)