Friday, August 3, 2007

Days 9 and 10

Current diaper: Attends
Diaper status: WET
Current time: 2:00PM Local

Hey all... first off I want to appologise for not posting yesterday. But I ended up staying out late working on the car. When I came in I went straight to bed.

Anyways... on to new developments.

It's been a tiring couple of days. The diapers are really losing their luster fast. This has really become more difficult to do than I originally thought it would. Two things that bother me the most about wearing 24/7... #1 is messing in the diapers. I never feel like I really get it all out, and having to clean up and deal with the mess is getting old rapidly. #2 is work... I don't mind wearing them at work, but changing can be a real pain. The lack of A/C means it stays about 90 degrees in the bathroom so when I go in to "freshen up" I come out sweating worse than I was before. Nothing ruins the feel of a clean diaper more than being all sweaty when you put it on.

In the mean time being diapered at home & out in public is going just fine. It actually is nice to have a bit of extra padding on your rear when you're on the hard concrete working on the car. And I have always found diapers especially comfortable when sleeping or just lounging around.

Now for the weekend plans... this promises to be interesting. Tomorrow I am going on a road trip to a town about 2 hours away to pick up some new rims for the car. It will probably turn into an all day affair as I am meeting some folks up there as well. In theory the diapers will come into their prime on the road... I won't have to stop on the way there or back to use the restroom. Now if I should happen to need a change while I'm away... that will be a very peculiar sensation, as I have never changed in a public restroom before. We'll have to see what happens. I will probably wear a Secure tomorrow to minimize the chances of leaks or needing a stop... but you never know.

That's it for now... I'm off to go wash the car... then it will be back to shower and change... who knows what after that. I'll post up more when I get back tomorrow.

No comments: